There are many reasons why individuals don’t hire movers to handle their relocation. Today I’d like to dispel a few of those misconceptions.
- Hiring Richmond movers is too expensive. Moving locally or long distance has never been more reasonable. When comparing the cost of hiring movers to do-it-yourself relocation, the cost in most instances is either the same or slightly higher or lower.
- Moving companies are overrated. Nothing is further from the truth. The level of care you receive from a quality moving and storage company is like no other. There are so many perks from packing, disassembly and reassembly of furniture to leaving your clothing in your dressers.
- Movers are not full time employees. A reputable moving company hires full time employees and not day laborers.
- Movers are not careful with your belongings. Providing the best care to your valuables is paramount for premier Richmond movers. They are rewarded for supplying you with service that exceeds your expectations.
- Movers aren’t trained professionals. Most professional movers don’t even allow their staff to interact with their customers until they have gone through intense training in packing, moving and storing.